5 Year Guarantee
All the materials used on your bath are manufactured in South Africa. They are applied to the strictest specifications by our highly trained team.
All work is guaranteed under the following conditions :
- That the unit/s worked on remains dry for 48 hours.
- That the unit/s is used only for the purpose for which it was designed.
- No objects that may scratch the surface must be placed in the bath.
- The unit/s must only be cleaned using mild soap that are non ammonia based and non abrasive. Sunlight liquid or soap in
block form are recommended only.
- Scouring powder and scourers or any form of chemicals or dyes must not be used. Please note that medicinal bath additives
will also stain or damage the surface and therefore will disqualify your guarantee.
- The unit will not be guaranteed against cigarette burns, scratches, chips or rust.
- Water must not be left to stand in the bath or basin for excessive periods of time. Please note that dripping taps will
eventually cause damage to the surface and we recommend that immediate attention be taken to rectify this ASAP.
- Our office must be notified of any defects within 7 days. Pretoria Bath Coatings reserve the right to claim traveling costs, if on
inspection the surface has been subjected to any abuse.